Jamie’s Hand-Me-Down Haroset
Only make this recipe if there is an adult there to help.
4 large apples cutting board
2 cups chopped walnuts knife
2 T sugar large bowl
4 T cinnamon peeler
2 T grated lemon rind grater
6 T sweet red wine food processor
1, Peel, core and cut apples into chunks.
2. Chop apples coarsely in a food processor and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Add nuts, sugar, cinnamon and lemon rind.
3. Add wine in small amounts. Stir and taste.
5. Adjust ingredients as desired.
6. Refrigerate until serving.
Makes 6 cups.
© 2007-2014 Rabbi RocketPower
All Rights Reserved
Reproductions are strictly prohibited without prior written consent of the author.