Rabbi Rocketpower’s Tutti Fruitti Haroset
Only make this recipe if there is an adult there to help.
8 oz. sliced almonds blender
16 oz. dried figs large bowl
16 oz. dried dates spoon
16 oz. dried apricots
¼ - ½ cup Kosher for Passover wine or grape juice
1. Combine small amounts of almonds, figs, dates and apricots in blender or food processor.
(Don’t worry about exact amounts. It will come out great no matter how much of each ingredient you put in.)
2. Put on “chop” setting (about 30 seconds).
3. Put on “blend” setting (about 30 seconds).
4. Carefully empty into bowl with spoon or spatula.
6. Add small amount of wine or grape juice.
7. Press down with spoon until it has a pasty texture.
Feeds 15. Make enough for the whole week!
© 2007-2014 Rabbi RocketPower
All Rights Reserved
Reproductions are strictly prohibited without prior written consent of the author.