Makes enough for 5 people.
Aviva’s Chocolate-Covered Matzah Brittle
Only make this recipe if there is an adult there to help.
Plain unsalted matzah large cookie sheet
1 cup brown sugar parchment paper
2 sticks butter or margarine medium pot
1 cup chocolate chips large spoon
Crushed walnuts (optional) knife
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or tin foil.
3. Cover sheet completely with matzah.
4. Heat brown sugar and butter in pot until it boils.
5. Pour over matzah.
6. Bake for 5-10 minutes until topping begins to bubble.
7. Remove from oven.
8. Sprinkle chocolate chips over matzah and smear with knife. If chocolate doesn’t melt, bake for 5 minutes.
9. Sprinkle nuts if desired.
10. Refrigerate until it hardens.
11. Break into large pieces.
© 2007-2014 Rabbi RocketPower
All Rights Reserved
Reproductions are strictly prohibited without prior written consent of the author.